Bumper Free Printable Hanukkah Activity Set
Hanukkah 2021 is likely to be quite different for many due to the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Now if you are anything like us, you will be looking for fun things to do indoors with family and friends during Hanukkah – so why not print out Free Printable Hanukkah Activity Set!
Fun Crafts Kids’ Free Printable Hanukkah Activity Set includes everything you need to spend some fun quality time with your loved ones:
- 10 x Hanukkah Bingo Cards plus Calling Cards
- 6 x Hanukkah Puzzles with Answers
- 1 x Hanukkah Word Search and Solution
- 3 x Hanukkah coloring pages
- 1 x Tic Tac Toe
- 1 x Dots & Boxes
Hanukkah BINGO – Hanukkah ACTIVITY SET
We think Hanukkah Bingo works best for 3-10 players. In order to play Hanukkah Bingo you will need to download and print the Fun Crafts Kids Free Printable Hanukkah Activity Set!
HOW TO PLAY Hanukkah BINGO
The game is played on a Bingo scorecard made up of 25 squares — if you get 5 squares in a row, column, or diagonal, you win!
- The Caller takes the caller cards.
- Players take the bingo cards.
- The caller randomly draws a square caller card and calls from the bag or box out the Hanukkah shape and then show the players the card.
- Players then look at their Bingo scorecard to see if they have the Hanukkah shape called out. If yes, then place a bingo chip over the shape.
- Repeat the process until one player has filled all the patterns in a column, row, or diagonal and shouts “Bingo”.
- The first player to fill all the patterns in a column, row or diagonal and shouts “Bingo” wins the game. The louder the shout the better!
If you want more tips on how to play Hanukkah Bingo click here.
Hanukkah DOTS & BOXES – Hanukkah ACTIVITY SET
The game of Dots & Boxes starts with an empty grid of dots. Players take turns adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two dots. When a player completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box they earn one point and takes another turn. Points are recorded by placing a mark that identifies the player in the box, usually an initial. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
Watch the short video below from Triple S Games for more information on how to play Dots & Boxes.
Are you still looking for some cute and quirky Hanukkah crafts? Then why not go to Red Ted Art where they have complied 25 Hanukkah crafts, decorating ideas and gift ideas. We found this a great resource with great ideas for Dreidels, Menorah crafts and Gelt Bags. Hopefully something for everyone!