Free Printable Christmas Bumper Activity Set
Christmas Day 2020 is likely to be quite different for many due to the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Now if you are anything like us, you will be looking for fun things to do indoors with family and friends during the Holiday Season – so why not print out Free Printable Christmas Bumper Activity Set!
Prepare to “feast” on all the Christmas fun in our Free Printable Christmas Bumper Activity Set! It includes:
- 10 x Christmas Bingo Cards & Calling Cards
- 10 x Christmas Sudoko Puzzles with Answers
- 4 x Christmas Lined Paper
- 1 x Christmas Word Scrabble with Answers
- 2 x Christmas Coloring Pages
- 2 x Christmas Tic Tac Toe
- 1 x Christmas Dots & Boxes
- 1 x Christmas Word search with Answers
CHRISTMAS BINGO – Christmas Bumper Activity Set
We think Christmas Bingo works best for 3-10 players. In order to play Christmas Bingo you will need to download and print the Fun Crafts Kids Free Printable Christmas Bumper Activity Set!
HOW TO PLAY CHRISTMAS BINGO
The game is played on a Bingo scorecard made up of 25 squares — if you get 5 squares in a row, column, or diagonal, you win!
- The Caller takes the caller cards.
- Players take the bingo cards.
- The caller randomly draws a square caller card and calls from the bag or box out the Christmas shape and then show the players the card.
- Players then look at their Bingo scorecard to see if they have the Christmas shape called out. If yes, then place a bingo chip over the shape.
- Repeat the process until one player has filled all the patterns in a column, row, or diagonal and shouts “Bingo”.
- The first player to fill all the patterns in a column, row or diagonal and shouts “Bingo” wins the game. The louder the shout the better!
If you want more tips on how to play Christmas Bingo click the following link: https://funcraftskids.com/christmas-bingo-printable/
CHRISTMAS SUDOKU – Christmas Bumper Activity Set
Sudoku is a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers in order that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub grids or “boxes” include all the numbers from 1 to 9. The puzzle starts with partially completed grid that the player needs to complete. There will only one single correct solution! Download and print the Fun Crafts Kids Free Printable Christmas Bumper Activity Set by pressing the button below.
HOW TO PLAY CHRISTMAS SUDOKU
You play Sudoku on a grid of 9 x 9 squares, therefore a total of 81 individual spaces. Every row and column comprise 9 “boxes” (made up of 3 x 3 squares) – see the circle in the image below.
Each row, each column, and each box square, which all comprise 9 squares, needs to be filled out with the numbers 1-9, without repeating any numbers within the row, column or square.
Each puzzle includes some numbers in each “square” to start you off.
We can deduce that the top left square above is missing the numbers: 1, 2, 3, 8, 9. By looking at each column and row you can deduce by logic and process of elimination into which space each number should go.
If you want more tips on how to play Christmas Sudoku click the following link: https://funcraftskids.com/christmas-sudoku-puzzles/.
CHRISTMAS DOTS & BOXES – Christmas Bumper Activity Set
The game starts with an empty grid of dots. Players take turns adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two dots. When a player completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box they earn one point and takes another turn. Points are recorded by placing a mark that identifies the player in the box, usually an initial. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
Watch the short video below from Triple S Games for more information on how to play Dots and Boxes.
24 Creative Christmas Activities – Virtual Advent Calendar!
Still looking for more Holiday Season activities? The why not head to Red Ted Art and check out their virtual advent calendar with 24 creative Christmas Activities!
The Fun Crafts Kids team wishes you, your Friends and Family a very Happy Holiday Season!