Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set
Thanksgiving Day on 26 November 2020 is likely to be quite different for many in the United States due to the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Now if you are anything like us, you will be looking for fun things to do indoors with family and friends during the Holiday Season – so why not print out Free Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set!
What DO you get in THIS Thanksgiving bundle?
Prepare to “feast” on all the Thanksgiving fun in our Free Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set! It includes:
- 10 x Thanksgiving Bingo Cards & Calling Cards
- 4 x Thanksgiving Sudoko Puzzles with Answers
- 3 x Thanksgiving Lined Paper
- 2 x Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- 2 x Thanksgiving Tic Tac Toe
- 1 x Thanksgiving Dots & Boxes
- 1 x Thanksgiving Word search with Answers
This bundle is available for purchase in the Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s Store!
We think Thanksgiving Bingo works best for 3-10 players. In order to play Thanksgiving Bingo you will need to download and print the Fun Crafts Kids Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set!
HOW TO PLAY THANKSGIVING BINGO
The game is played on a Bingo scorecard made up of 25 squares — if you get 5 squares in a row, column, or diagonal, you win!
- The Caller takes the caller cards.
- Players take the bingo cards.
- The caller randomly draws a square caller card and calls from the bag or box out the Thanksgiving shape and then show the players the card.
- Players then look at their Bingo scorecard to see if they have the Thanksgiving shape called out. If yes, then place a bingo chip over the shape.
- Repeat the process until one player has filled all the patterns in a column, row, or diagonal and shouts “Bingo”.
- The first player to fill all the patterns in a column, row or diagonal and shouts “Bingo” wins the game. The louder the shout the better!
If you want more tips on how to play Thanksgiving Bingo click the following link: https://funcraftskids.com/thanksgiving-bingo-printable/
Sudoku is a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers in order that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub grids or “boxes” include all the numbers from 1 to 9. The puzzle starts with partially completed grid that the player needs to complete. There will only one single correct solution! Download and print the Fun Crafts Kids Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set by pressing the button below.
HOW TO PLAY THANKSGIVING SUDOKU
You play Sudoku on a grid of 9 x 9 squares, therefore a total of 81 individual spaces. Every row and column comprise 9 “boxes” (made up of 3 x 3 squares) – see the circle in the image below.
Each row, each column, and each box square, which all comprise 9 squares, needs to be filled out with the numbers 1-9, without repeating any numbers within the row, column or square.
Each puzzle includes some numbers in each “square” to start you off.
We can deduce that the top left square above is missing the numbers: 1, 2, 3, 8, 9. By looking at each column and row you can deduce by logic and process of elimination into which space each number should go.
If you want more tips on how to play Thanksgiving Sudoku click the following link: https://funcraftskids.com/four-free-printable-thanksgiving-sudoku-puzzles/.
Thanksgiving Dots & Boxes
Dots and Boxes is a pencil-and-paper game for two or more players. We have included a printable page in the Fun Crafts Kids Printable Thanksgiving Activity Set! Enjoy playing.
How to play THANKSGIVING DOTS & BOXES
The game starts with an empty grid of dots. Players take turns adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two dots. When a player completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box they earn one point and takes another turn. Points are recorded by placing a mark that identifies the player in the box, usually an initial. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
Watch the short video below from Triple S Games for more information on how to play Dots and Boxes.
10 creative Ideas for Thanksgiving 2020
For some fun Social Distancing Thanksgiving ideas, why not explore this Red Ted Art blog: https://www.redtedart.com/social-distancing-thanksgiving-ideas/
Fun Crafts Kids wishes you, your friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving 2020.